1. Our employees who are authorized to collect donations for “Rahma International” have IDs that show their information to be recognized easily.
2. The donor will receive a receipt for the value of his donation, whatever the amount, and in case of donating gold or silver, the weight and standard of the gold will be mentioned in the receipt.
3. Before leaving, the donor must review the information written in the receipt and ensure that it is correct and that the seal of Rahma International is included in the receipt.
4. You can donate through our website (Khair online) or request one of our representatives to complete the donation process.
5. The donor has the right to know the date of commencement of the charitable project, the duration and the expected date of completion, in addition to the number and due dates of reports due to him regarding the project.
6. The donor has the right to sign a "contract " for construction charitable projects, equal to KD 5,000 or more.
7. The donation process can be made under the name of: "charity maker" without mentioning the real name of the donor. The phone number and address can be added so that the donor will be provided with periodic reports regarding his charitable projects, but if the donor opts not to add such information, then he cannot be provided with reports or other information, nor will they be accessible through the online services of Rahma International. Thus, we encourage the donor to provide the required data.
8. In case the payout stops for one month, the donor will be informed, in order to contact the bank to determine the reasons for discontinuation and to take the necessary procedures.
9. The cost of the projects will be updated annually according to the price changes in the work sites.
10. It may not be possible to modify the information bar that includes the project, the donor and the cost. Also, the information related to the country in which the project is carried out, the sponsor and the beneficiary, cannot be modified, for legal and procedural reasons, however, the modification can be made only in specific circumstances and with certain conditions. For details, click here..
11. The donation cannot be refunded when the payment is made and the project is started, but it is allowed to be refunded when the project has been delayed in normal circumstances for three months, depending on the form for recovery of the donation. refund Donation
12. Ensure that the amount of the bail deduction is available in the donor's bank account, or that it is paid in any of the branches in exceptional circumstances, especially the summer vacation.
13. The sponsorship system is subject to a field survey and prioritized operational plans; We will not be able to meet the demands of a specific orphan sponsorship.
14. If the sponsor wishes to provide additional assistance to the sponsored, it receives only financial assistance, without the kind.
15. The orphan's sponsorship is automatically suspended upon reaching the age of 18 years, and sponsorship can be continued through the "guarantee of a flag student" if the sponsor wishes.
16. The sponsor may be replaced in specific cases
For details here
In which case the most appropriate alternative to your first choice is provided, and the bail amounts are addressed to you, and you are notified of the new sponsorship and the submission of its reports.
17. The sponsor shall be provided with a detailed annual report on the condition of the sponsored.
18.Rahma International is committed to a specific policy for the time of sending periodic reports on the implementation of projects For details here
19. The period of interruption of the charitable project is not counted in exceptional circumstances within the time of execution and receipt of reports.
20. The donor can open its project, to bear the expenses of travel and accommodation, while the Office "Mercy International " is receiving it and preparing transportation to and from the project.
21. Project beneficiaries may not be photographed in some areas for reasons beyond the will of For details here
charity Account service
allows the donor to see all his donations, follow up on his projects and receive his reports in one place.
23. The donor receives a thank you message via email and SMS text messages as soon as he receives his donation in any form of donation.
branches of "Rahma international"
are spread at the level of Kuwait, and the Donor Service center receives your calls from 8 am to 8 pm on phone + 965 1888808